Kurzübersicht der Regeln
- The left player in the match page is responsible for adding the opposing player on PSN, inviting the opposing player, and selecting the correct match settings. Matches started with incorrect settings must be remade immediately, or match will be void.
- If players are having issues inviting each other, restart all consoles and try again.
- The left player in each match page will be the host.
- Best of Three (First to two victories)
- Game Mode: Duel 1v1
- Maps Selection:
The Pit, The Sanctuary, The Ring [decider] (maps will be played in this order)
- Character Selection: All characters are allowed
- Auto Add Bots = Off
- Default Bot Ranking = Auto
- Rounds to Win = Best of 5 rounds
- Round Timer = 5 minutes
- Gear stats = off
- Renown = Feats Disabled
- Damage = Normal
- Revenge = off
- Radar = off
Win awesome awards by playing in the ladder! Here you can see some of the most challenging and amazing awards you can win:
Is this your first time? You can find a detailed instruction here.
Otherwise here is a quick-step introduction:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- Find a match using the match making methods listed on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
Still need help? Please contact supportMatch related issues must be handled via match protest.